Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dinah Shore 2008 Video: Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting


It was off the hook. Love was indeed a Battlefield as Pat Benetar took the stage, the LOGO lounge ROCKED OUT with live comedy entertainment from their line up of stars, and here! had a naughty, naughty sexy and crazy VIP party.


You can see the madness in the video including clips of Pat Benetar, Colbie Calliet, Jill Bennett, Cathy DeBuono, Thea Gill, Elizabeth Keener and more!!!!





2 pithy remarks. Click here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

More, please, more.

We love you JD, thank you for making it feel like I'm in Palm Springs, despite the work piled on my lap.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the insider look at Dinah... I was bummed that I couldn't make it out there, but knew that you'd rectify the situation by posting some great vlogs/interviews, etc. and allow me to feel like I was there anyway.