Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dinah Shore 2008: The L Word's BE SCENE

As earlier reported, my friends and I acted in the BE SCENE competition.
I'll let a picture paint a thousand words:
That's me on the left, being all Shane.  Next to me is Alex, then Canned Heat, then BoxedLunchLesbian then Mel doing Helena as Barbra Streisand.



The judges has no idea what to make of us.
From left, Kate Moening, Leisha Haley, Elizabeth Keener, Rachel Shelley, Ilene Chaiken.


9 pithy remarks. Click here to Comment:

TheWeyrd1 said...

And Rachel Shelley too!

Anonymous said...

Let me just say that I was very distracted by that skin tight leather outfit worn by one of your team members. :-)

JD said...

SHe'll be happy to hear that. SHe actually couldn't sit down in that!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, more Rachel Shelley! What was your scene about? Didja win anything?

Syd said...

Now that's a good looking group of women!! (both groups, actually)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Be Scene was super fun!

JD said...

Hmmm...well written comment, well thought-out, correct grammar...you're an afterellen.com writer!!!

Seriously, I didn't realize afterellen.com had any footage up yet from The Dinah, but I'll make sure to check that out.

Thanks for the heads up.

christina kaneva said...

I've been enjoying your blog for a while now, even though i do not comment. thanks for the great entertainment...

i cannot wait to see footage of your team - i enjoyed watching you practice your composure backstage - i quite liked it...not to mention how jealous i was by your bottle of wine!
i just saw a pic from pat benetar's concert which i am sure you've probably seen, but i thought id give the link to anyways: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3233/2409096728_0f646e390e_o.jpg
your team surrounded by some of the judges and their entourage of uh huh her and so on...