Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Palm Springs International Film Festival, baby!

Hello darlings, from lovely Palm Springs, California. I'm here on the film festival circuit with my film SHELTER, and this stop has been nothing less than astounding.



I have to tell you, this is one of the most spectacular, fabulous, creative and celebratory film festivals I have ever been to. From now on, this is on my MUST GO TO list every year along with SUNDANCE and FRAMELINE.

Here are some of the highlights:



With SHELTER star Trevor Wright and Festival Director Darryl MacDonald

As I type this, I'm on the balcony of my hotel room with my best friend, Charlie the dog sitting at my feet as the sun is setting over some pretty fucking awesome majestic mountains. I'm chilling before tonight's screening of SHELTER at The Palm Springs International Film Festival.

For you devotees of the Gift Bag Vlogs, here's mine. With special cohost CHARLIE and Andrea from the here! networks who has the suite adjacent to mine.


We were the Gay-la premiere and party, as reported in the Reporter.


Before the screening with writer/director Jonah Markowitz and stars Ross Thomas and Trevor Wright.





EXCLUSIVE VIDEO FROM THE GALA CENTERPIECE!!
Including the lesbians who proclaim, "LESBIANS LOVE SHELTER!!!"






















0 pithy remarks. Click here to Comment: