Friday, November 9, 2007

Video Interviews with Out LGBT Performers and Artists

Firstly, John in New York won the DVD of the Second Season of DANTE'S COVE.

He guessed 3 pastries, unlike all the people that know me and guessed 18, 26, and 85.

Next, I'm assuming vlogs with my cat can't possibly be quality entertainment, so I've gone out and interviewed some other interesting people (some of whom are pictured below) who are all out and gay in Hollywood.



Jane Lynch, BEST IN SHOW, THE L WORD
Megan Cavanaugh, actress, A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN, EXES & OHS
Q Allan Brocka, director BOY CULTURE, RICK & STEVE, EATING OUT
Suzanne Westenhoefer, comedian
Darryl Stephens, actor, BOY CULTURE, NOAH'S ARC
Quincy LeNear and Deondray Gossett, THE DL CHRONICLES
Jim Verraros, performing artist, actor, AMERICAN IDOL, EATING OUT
Doria Biddle, Radio Personality, Sirius OutQ
Mariah Hanson, producer, The Dinah Shore Weekend
Michelle Wolff, actress, DANTE'S COVE, MANGO KISS
Wilson Cruz, COFFEE DATE, RENT, MY SO CALLED LIFE, NOAH'S ARC
Lee Friedlander, director OUT AT THE WEDDING, EXES & OHS, GIRL PLAY
Cathy DeBuono, actress, OUT AT THE WEDDING, EXES & OHS
Katherine Brooks, director, LOVING ANNABELLE

and Suzanne's dog...who, I don't know, I don't think he's as compelling as Jack, but you be the judge.

Here's your sneak peak.



Be sure to tune in for full interviews.

See you at the gay movies!

JD

7 pithy remarks. Click here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely can't wait. The clips are so titillating. You seem to have gotten everyone in full relaxation mode. Are they drugged? Which drug? Looks great.

Anonymous said...

She didn't give us drugs. But for some reason, she insisted that I play with some Aqua Dots before the interview.

Unknown said...

I second that: titillating. And I'm not even going to make a juvenile giggly reference here. Though I will also second the opinion voiced in the clips that you have great breasts, JD.

Anonymous said...

What a great selection of out folks telling it like it is for them past and present. More please.

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah....Breasteses!
Great VLOG....

Anonymous said...

When are the full interviews going to be posted or aired?

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see the full length video of this! can u tell me when or where it'll be released???