Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Shocking Scandal at TheSmokingCocktail - New Video Exposes it All!


Okay, okay, I know.  Y'all are getting your copies of The Advocate in the mail and you know, there I am.  All exposed as a Cougar.

For those of you that know me, you know I'm barely a declawed domesticated 14-year-old house cat.


Anyway, I'm not used to being in front of the camera, so this was all a very mortifying experience for me.  As you'll see in this video (below) that I took during the shoot.  Which appropriately enough was on Friday the 13th whilst mercury was in retrograde.

You can't imagine what I put these gay boys through with my DIVA self!

I tried to get stoned with the make up artist, Jeffrey Paul.  Greg Endries - the photographer-  tried to get me to go topless.  I demanded the Art Director Craig Edwards buy me a bottle Dom (or at least Moet).  Then I couldn't stop teasing the 12 year old models, Natalie Camunas and Shannon Connolly, who themselves were mortified because they aren't models at all but INTERNS at the Advocate who were lured into this.

As Natalie said, "Well, if I'm not out to everyone back in my conservative Christian home town, I will be now!"

Here's the shocking video expose on the TRUTH - THE TRUTH I TELL YA - about the Cougar photo shoot. 




And here are my behind-the-scenes photos:


3 pithy remarks. Click here to Comment:

The Godfather said...

Love the video!!

The Godfather said...

Love the video!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time!