Friday, April 25, 2008

Lesbian Film in Four Minutes

Hello Again Darlings,


So I started doing this blog/youtube stuff last July during Outfest, The LA Gay & Lesbian Film Festival.

Last week, one of my youtube videos hit the 1 million mark (that's right, over a million views!).

In honor of that, I'm including it here today.  Enjoy this brief history of lesbians in film.


3 pithy remarks. Click here to Comment:

TheWeyrd1 said...

I'm one of those million viewers...thanks for sharing it again!

Amy said...

Clearly, in cinema, lesbian visibility has not necessarily been overly positive, but certainly your influence as been entirely so…and I thank you for that.

MFL said...

Hi and thank you for the great clips on you tube
You do a great job
I too am one of your million hits

We so need some fresh content on the lesbian movie circuit

Gay men have managed it and the success of Brokeback Mountain is a significant one

My Lesbian film writing sisters really need to get their groove on

Lesbian Films Fan