Monday, December 31, 2007

Watch the New Season of the L Word...now

Hey there lesbians, if you can't wait 6 more days to watch the premiere of the L WORD, Our Chart.com is showing the first episode now and free. Click here for Our Chart



If you want the inside scoop, spoilers and dish, visit AfterEllen.com L WORD SPOILERS

9 pithy remarks. Click here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish someone would FINALLY put a stake through the heart of this colossal piece of shit!

Anonymous said...

Lesbians?? As a gay man I love this show!! I love the complexities of these women. Though seriously, can someone do Jenny in?? That one needs a reality check.

We are having an L WORD viewing party at my home!!

Anne1Texas said...

As I said, I have serious technical issues with this episode as I have with episodes in the past seasons. Poorly lit, choppy editing that jerks the viewer around istead of providing some semblance of transition. As for the writing, some characters lack proper motivation and context;in the blink of an eye, some characters change--Where did Jenny get this guy? Does she need a rich man to be a total bitch? Marlee's character returns with "space" issues. Where did that come from? Rachel's character in jail? Give me a break! There seems to be no vision for where these characters are going to end up...and no "home base" to keep any of them centered. The club used to do that, but no mas. Summary: Poorly done technically;poor writing. And that is generous.

Anonymous said...

I liked it... Was it perfect? No. Are some of the storylines a stretch? Yes. But I really think they are trying to show a wide variety of lesbian life and it was refreshing to see "older" lesbians introduced with the Joyce/Phyllis storyline.

I do agree with anne that there is a lack of vision for some of the characters and some of personality changes are a real stretch.

But from where it sit in central Florida, I like seeing a show about lesbians, even if they do live in a world far different from where I live.

And to the anonymous 9:07 am poster: Use your remote... that's why we have more than one channel.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping for more. Now they will be having a movie within a show...so they can look at themselves through the actresses playing them,uh, think I will set their egos aside and just go look in the mirror of myself instead.

Lets hope the next epi is something that motivates me to watch the entire show without having numorous trips to wherever just to escape.

Anonymous said...

i watched this the other night and walked away with more than a few question marks wandering around in my head... jenny has evolved into an l.a. cliche? why? what's up with shane's hair? bette's hair? alice's hair?what's up with all the new hair? ;) and when will they bring back my favorite gabby? ha! of course it's ridiculous! and of course we have silly questions about it! it's a soap! love live the l word. :)

Anonymous said...

I was so excited about the premiere of the L Word, and it turned out to be a real disappointment! First of all, someone just needs to shoot Jenny, how could this mild mannered recovering hetero turn into this Uber Bitch?? The jail scenes were just stupid. I hope the writing is better for the upcoming episodes!

Anonymous said...

I was so excited about the premiere of the L Word, and it turned out to be a real disappointment! First of all, someone just needs to shoot Jenny, how could this mild mannered recovering hetero turn into this Uber Bitch?? The jail scenes were just stupid. I hope the writing is better for the upcoming episodes!

Anne1Texas said...

Uber Bitch covers it for Jenny. Ditto the jail scenes. "Don't drop the soap?" Give me a break! inknwink has it.