Monday, October 1, 2007

Albert Reed - From SHELTER to Dancing With The Stars


(SHELTER set photos by Evans Ward)
So I was doing some work with the tv set on in the background when suddenly I noticed a very handsome man on that show DANCING WITH THE STARS. I'm like, 'Hmm, he looks strangely familiar..." Then I realized, he was in SHELTER.

My god, from SHELTER to DANCING WITH THE STARS.

Here's another shot of Albert on the set of SHELTER last December.


And here he is, Team Albert.


I guess he's a model....


Shooting the bonfire scene on our last day of production in San Pedro with Director Jonah Markowitz.


Our behind the scenes slide show from SHELTER....

1 pithy remarks. Click here to Comment:

Mark in DE said...

A star is born!!!

Can't wait to see SHELTER 36 days from now.

Mark