Thursday, September 27, 2007

GAY PROPAGANDA

Before I produced SHELTER and EATING OUT 2, there was this little ditty I like to call GAY PROPAGANDA.
A few of these babies are going to screen this Friday night, so I expect to see all you peeps there!


SHOW US YOUR SHORTS
Friday, September 28th
Ultra Suede
661 North Robertson Blvd.
7:30
SALT THE BLADE - by Anne Lippert
MY NAME IS ILENE - by Karey Dornetto
GAY PROPAGANDA - BY ME!!!!!
MISCONCEPTION by Linda Anderson



Gay Propaganda is a series of gay and lesbian reenactments of famous scenes from Hollywood movies.

This Friday, they are screening:

The Gay Graduate....with Patrice Donnelly of PERSONAL BEST as Mrs. Robinson. Directed by Meredith Kadlec

Goodfaigolas....starring ME and Cathy DeBuono

Reservoir Dykes...starring everyone....including Jessica Gannon, Poppy Champlin, Andrea Meyerson, Anne Lippert, Monica Todd and more!!!



Here's a promo the STARZ network did about the piece a few years back.



Yeah yeah, that's me back when I was dying my hair. I know, it looks stupid.

And here's another segment...CASABLANCA.

1 pithy remarks. Click here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Gay Propaganda available for purchase?