Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Little Love for Brad Rowe


In honor of SHELTER (um, produced by me so pardon the shameless plug) we're having an all Brad Rowe blog entry.

So here's a snippet from a radio interview with Brad on the Frank DeCaro Show.



(just push play there to hear the melodious stylings of Mr Rowe as he plays a variation on Shelter in the key of ocean waves...)

Dear god, do you notice how Doria has to upstage my film yet again to plug Lesbian Sexploitation!? But you don't hear me calling in as an anonymous caller....



Stills by Evans Ward from the set of SHELTER.

Stay tuned in the next few days when I will highlight my favorite actors from the festival, and my favorite new directors.

1 pithy remarks. Click here to Comment:

Joel said...

My boyfriend and I just saw the film "Shelter" this past weekend in Minneapolis. We bothed loved it and gaging the responses that we heard after the movie a lot of people really liked this movie and the music in it.

I've only seen Brad Rowe in one other film "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss" and I know I would like to see him in more films and television as a lead character.
He's a good actor and to be honest really hot to look at. :)